Why choose GCU to study Engineering?
With a portfolio of professional accreditations and work experience opportunities with globally-renowned companies, GCU is a strong choice for students wanting to study mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
- Professionally accredited by the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE).
- Opportunity for work experience during your degree. Previous placement destinations have included global aerospace company, Airbus, and multinational automotive company, Jaguar Land Rover.
- Benefit from site visits, career workshops and guest lectures from international businesses, such as technology company Bosch and aerospace company Thales.
- Access state-of-the-art engineering laboratory facilities that include equipment for thermodynamics, advanced manufacturing, material production, 3D printing, rapid prototyping, computer-aided design and general engineering applications.
- Graduates have gone on to work at: Aggreko, Babcock International, BAE systems, Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Scottish Power, Siemens and the oil and gas industry.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.