International Foundation in Business, Finance and Social Sciences
Prepare for entry to Year 1 of a UK undergraduate degree in your choice of a wide range of subject areas, including accounting, business, finance, law, media, psychology and tourism. Progress to one of 100+ universities in the UK and Europe, including options in the Russell Group and QS Top 100 (2024).
Choose from a selection of modules and tailor your pathway program to your interests, chosen degree and the necessary amount of English learning for your level.
Don’t meet the English language requirements? Our Academic English with IELTS preparation course will help you increase your IELTS score by up to 0.5 points in just six weeks. Find out more here.
Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 4.0 with 4.0 in all subskills* or equivalent. *Applicants who wish to progress to Media will require IELTS 4.5 or equivalent.
06 November 2023
08 January 2024
24 June 2024
05 August 2024
23 September 2024
04 November 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- Choose modules tailored to your interests and future career ambitions.
- Guaranteed progression to the University of Kent, depending on your chosen subject area and subject to meeting the university’s progression criteria.
- Additional guarantees from Russell Group member the University of Exeter, as well as the University of Westminster and the University of Surrey.
- Further progression options at a wide range of top UK universities, with expert support to help you choose the right one.
- Study in central London, close to London's financial district and the creative areas of Spitalfields and Shoreditch.