Why study Architecture at Newcastle University?
Newcastle University offers a range of specialist Architecture degrees at its School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape – one of very few Schools in the UK focusing exclusively on the built environment.
- Degree programmes devised by leading industry experts in subjects such as Architecture, Urban Planning and Property Development.
- Accredited and recognised by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), the Royal Town Planning Institute, the Architects Registration Board (ARB) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RISC).
- Top facilities include the specialist Architecture and Planning studios, with 3D printers, CAD facilities and drawing boards.
- The School produces graduates who are well-received by Architectural practices in Newcastle, the UK and beyond.
- Russell Group-recognised research across the field, with recent projects exploring homelessness, landscape archaeology and experimental architecture.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.