Undergraduate Transfer Program
If you have already completed college or university-level courses and want to transfer to Suffolk, our Undergraduate Transfer Program (UTP) is for you. You'll receive an estimate of transferable credits toward your degree before you start your program.
Our UTP provides a customized path to earning your bachelor's degree at Suffolk University. You won't repeat course work and will receive additional academic, language and cultural support to help you excel at a US university.
Degree Program Components:
- 124-126 credit hour program
- 1-Semester: 15-17 credit hours apply from UTP
- 2-Semester: 28-32 credit hours apply from UTP
- Credits remaining to degree depend on transfer credits applied
Minimum of 12 college/university transfer credits. Minimum college/university GPA of 2.2
English Language Requirements
TOEFL iBT 60, IELTS 5.5, PTEA 44, Password 5.5, Completion of Academic English Level 4, or Duolingo 90.
26 August 2024
13 January 2025
- Quick turnaround time for offer (5-7 business days)
- Transfer of credits from your college or university-level classes to your Suffolk University degree.
- Customized curriculum of Suffolk credit-bearing courses.
- Guaranteed progression to any Suffolk undergraduate program upon successful completion of your UTP.
- Academic advising throughout the program including progression and student success advisors.
- 2-Semester and 1-Semester options available.