International Foundation in Aerospace, Chemical and Civil Engineering
Prepare for entry to Year 1 of an undergraduate degree in subjects including aerospace, chemical and civil engineering at The University of Manchester. The only specialist International Foundation program that guarantees an offer to study at The University of Manchester.
90% of students who left INTO Manchester to study an aerospace, chemical or civil engineering degree enrolled at The University of Manchester (of those that successfully completed the program in 2021-22).
Completion of 12 years of schooling (or local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
English Language Requirements
IELTS 5.0 (with a minimum of 5.0 in writing and no less than 4.5 in any subskill) or equivalent
24 June 2024
09 September 2024
23 September 2024
06 January 2025
23 June 2025
- Progress to a world top 35 institution, The University of Manchester (QS World University Rankings 2024).
- Improve academic English and advanced research skills, including academic writing through lab reports.
- Smaller class sizes and expert guidance with university applications at INTO Manchester, ensuring plenty of academic support and help choosing where to study.
- Progress to a world top 50 chemical or civil engineering degree (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Manchester boasts a brand new, purpose-built £400m innovation space - one of the largest engineering faculties in the country, and a learning environment like no other.
- Degree students have access to specialist university facilities including laser labs, wind tunnels, fixed flight simulators and hydraulics labs.