UWA Foundation Program
Designed specifically for international students like you, the UWA Foundation program will help improve your subject knowledge and English language skills so you can progress to Year 1 of any undergraduate degree at The University of Western Australia (UWA) upon successful completion to the required level.
Flexible course lengths tailored to your academic and language level, with a choice of three start dates.
Completion of Year 11 with good grades, or equivalent
English Language Requirements
IELTS overall 5.5 (no band less than 5.0) or equivalent.
05 February 2024
04 June 2024
30 September 2024
03 February 2025
09 June 2025
06 October 2025
- Choose from hundreds of progression degree options in subjects including arts, business, computer science, engineering, environmental science, psychology and many more.
- Progress to UWA, highly-ranked in many subjects including world top 50 for Mineral and Mining Engineering; world top 100 for Environmental Sciences; and world top 150 for Accounting and Finance (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023).
- Science, engineering and maths students will study at EZONE, UWA's world-class tech hub. EZONE is designed for collaborative learning and industry interaction.
- Case studies used to enhance theoretical learning.
- Opportunity to practise presentation and exam skills through regular assessment, and take part in lively debates about topics of national interest.
- Prepare for classes by reviewing articles and videos uploaded to the online learning environment.