Visa and pre-arrival support services from INTO

Help with study visas for the UK or US

INTO offers visa help and pre-application support, wherever you're looking to study.

US Pre-Arrival Support Service (PASS) advisors can answer any questions you may have on the US visa process. They offer financial guidance for F-1 student visa, bank statements, financial guarantee letters etc, and can ensure that you have all the documents needed to successfully apply for your F-1 student visa.

In the UK we have a 98% success rate for students applying for UK study visas. We offer a range of visa help including:

  • checking proof of funds documents to ensure that bank statements meet application requirements
  • mock interviews to help you practice answering UKVI questions
  • a dedicated email address for any questions on English language tests:

You can read more general information about visas and pre-arrival support in our frequently asked questions area.

Applied for a course and need help with your visa?

UK study visas

The majority of non-EEA nationals will require a Tier 4 (General) student visa in order to study in the UK. The EEA includes the European Union countries, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.

To study in the UK, you'll also need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement. INTO will produce and send this to you once you hold an unconditional offer, and have sent us your signed acceptance forms and deposit.

Visas can take up to 30 days to come through, so it is recommended you apply as soon as you have received your offer.

Visas to study in the UK

US study visas

Once your application is accepted, your chosen university will create and mail you a physical I-20 form. You'll need to pay a $200 fee to activate your I-20 in the SEVIS database, and then your SEVIS ID number can be used to complete the I-901 form. Please note, that starting on June 24, 2019 - the fee is increasing to $350, so please schedule your visa appointment early to avoid paying for this increased fee.

Once you have done this, you can make an appointment with your local US Embassy/Consulate for a visa interview. You'll need to take your documents to this interview, and should wait until you receive your visa before making travel arrangements.

Visas to study in the US

Meet Awisha, one of our visa experts

How does your experience help students?

I've experienced life in both Libya and the UK. Living and studying in both countries helps me understand what students go through adjusting to a new way of life in a different country. I understand what students are experiencing and am here to help them embrace the change and enjoy this new adventure.

What help do you offer with the visa process?

Applying for a visa isn't overwhelming with our support. We'll guide you through the entire process: from letting you know which documents you need to checking them for you before you apply for your visa.


  • Life as an international student
  • Meet INTO staff and teachers
  • Studying in the UK
  • How to prepare for your first week
  • ...and many more!

INTO Study blog

  • Student stories
  • How to make friends
  • Revision and exam tips
  • Study skills and how to be successful
  • CV and career advice