Visa and pre-arrival support services from INTO
Help with study visas for the UK or US
INTO offers visa help and pre-application support, wherever you're looking to study.
US Pre-Arrival Support Service (PASS) advisors can answer any questions you may have on the US visa process. They offer financial guidance for F-1 student visa, bank statements, financial guarantee letters etc, and can ensure that you have all the documents needed to successfully apply for your F-1 student visa.
In the UK we have a 98% success rate for students applying for UK study visas. We offer a range of visa help including:
- checking proof of funds documents to ensure that bank statements meet application requirements
- mock interviews to help you practice answering UKVI questions
- a dedicated email address for any questions on English language tests: SELT.firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more general information about visas and pre-arrival support in our frequently asked questions area.
UK study visas
The majority of non-EEA nationals will require a Tier 4 (General) student visa in order to study in the UK. The EEA includes the European Union countries, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
To study in the UK, you'll also need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement. INTO will produce and send this to you once you hold an unconditional offer, and have sent us your signed acceptance forms and deposit.
Visas can take up to 30 days to come through, so it is recommended you apply as soon as you have received your offer.Visas to study in the UK
- Life as an international student
- Meet INTO staff and teachers
- Studying in the UK
- How to prepare for your first week
- ...and many more!