Graduate Pathway in Electrical and Computer Engineering
INTO Marshall’s Graduate Pathway program in Electrical and Computer Engineering will prepare you to enter the second year of a master’s degree program at Marshall University.
Upon successful completion of the Graduate Pathway program and meeting university requirements for graduate admission, you may enter your next semester of graduate study at Marshall University. This transition from an INTO Graduate Pathway program to a university degree program is called progression.
- Develop your knowledge and skills through active learning in your chosen subject area.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students.
- Adapt to studying in the US with a strong focus on study and research skills.
- Improve your English level and develop the vocabulary for your chosen degree subject.
- Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills through internships after completing course work.