Why study Accounting and Finance at Newcastle University London?
Whether you're a budding accountant or a future banker, Newcastle University London gives you the opportunity to learn in one of the world's global financial centres. An industry-immersive approach to teaching means you'll be backing up economic theory with real-life application of what you learn in the financial world.
- Get ahead with an Accounting and Finance degree accredited by the three major professional accounting associations: ACCA, ICAEW and CIMA.
- Industry connections include Santander, NatWest, Diageo and AES International.
- Free access to Bloomberg terminals gives you hands-on experience of financial analysis and trading.
- Supplement your studies and gain some real-world experience by taking part in a range of CV-boosting placements, with help from a dedicated Placements Officer.
- Attend the university's free industry guest lectures or Masterclass Series speaker sessions and learn from global financial leaders.
Find out more about your course options by selecting a course level.