Undergraduate Transfer Program
If you have already completed college or university-level courses and want to transfer to Suffolk, our Undergraduate Transfer Program (UTP) is for you. You'll receive an estimate of transferable credits toward your degree before you start your program.
Our UTP provides a customized path to earning your bachelor's degree. You won't repeat coursework and will receive additional academic, language and cultural support.
Degree Program Components:
- 124-126 credit hour program
- 1-Semester: 15-17 credit hours apply from UTP
- 2-Semester: 28-32 credit hours apply from UTP
- Credits remaining to degree depend on transfer credits applied
English Language Requirements
26 August 2024
13 January 2025
- Quick turnaround time for offer (5-7 business days)
- Transfer of credits from your college or university-level classes to your Suffolk University degree.
- Customized curriculum of Suffolk credit-bearing courses.
- Guaranteed progression to any Suffolk undergraduate program upon successful completion of your UTP.
- Academic advising throughout the program including progression and student success advisors.
- 2-Semester and 1-Semester options available.