Graduate Pathway in Educational Studies
Students who successfully complete an INTO UAB Graduate Pathway program in Educational Studies are assured progression to a UAB educational studies degree program upon submission of additional required application materials. After successfully completing the Pathway program, you are guaranteed to enter the graduate degree program. This transition to university from an INTO program is called progression.
Degree Program Components
- 39 credit hour program
- 12 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 27 credit hours remaining toward degree
English Language Requirements
21 August 2024
08 January 2025
- A Pathway program provides academic, language and cultural support in order to succeed at a US university.
- Students are guaranteed progression to a graduate degree program through a curriculum consisting of credit-earning courses.
- Students will benefit from fully integrated classes with both domestic and other international students on campus while learning from highly trained university instructors and tutors.