This course provides the fastest and most effective route towards reaching your required English language level. It's specially designed to meet your individual learning needs, with five tailored study levels to ensure you gain the language fluency and academic skills you need to succeed.
For more information, take a look at the INTO Manchester Academic English course page.
Want to study in the UK in 2021? Our INTO Study Centres are ready to welcome you – with a selection of complimentary services to keep you safe and supported while you study with us. We will be offering interactive learning through a mixture of online and in-person teaching, all in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.
If you’re not able to join us in person, our flexible course options mean you can start online instead – with the same quality education as face-to-face teaching. Then, when you can join us at the Centre, we’ll look forward to welcoming you.
- As a highly engaged and hard-working student, you can expect to make rapid progress of up to one IELTS point per term through this intensive course. INTO students completing a term of Academic English in December 2017 made on average 0.8 of an IELTS band progress.
- Study 30 learning hours, with 25 hours face-to-face contact, and 5 hours of teacher-supported online language development.
- Developed in partnership with Cambridge Assessment, tailored online assessment enables your progress to be accurately monitored.
- Benefit from interactive lessons and small class sizes.
- develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, and learn to communicate effectively in English
- grow your vocabulary through discussion on current affairs
- study real-world subjects to make learning come alive
- learn to express your opinions and challenge the ideas of others
- learn how to give presentations and write academic essays
- access dedicated teaching and online resources through the MyINTO platform to support your learning and prepare you for your exams